Triple Disasters for Batavia Home
How can a fire go from bad to worse?
After this home suffered a fire it was left vacant for a time until the homeowners could decide which company to use to clean up the mess. The insurance agency was also dragging their feet causing a little bit of problems for the homeowners. After a few days SERVPRO of St. Charles / Geneva / Batavia was asked to restore the home.
The answer to the question above is "time" and is the reason why a fire turned into a mold job. When the firefighters had put out the fire there was water in the home. When it evaporated it had nowhere to go and mold started to grow on the wet parts of home. Each mold containing area was removed.