Recent Before & After Photos

St. Charles Home Flooded


This St. Charles home had the unfortunate flood within their home. Flood waters carry bacteria that penetrate wood due to their porous material. It is impossibl... READ MORE



Fire Damage Rebuild in St Charles, IL


SERVPRO of St. Charles was called to this fire rebuild to help start the process of putting it all back together. Our team has the experience and knowledge to h... READ MORE



Fire Damage Restoration and Rebuild


SERVPRO of St Charles was called to this fire loss and asked to complete the job from start to finish. Our teams immediately started getting rid of the material... READ MORE



SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss


This is a picture of the outside of a large commercial fire loss our team responded to. We brought in the equipment and manpower to address this job immediately... READ MORE



Water Loss in a Commercial Office Space


This is a recent job where water caused a significant amount of damage in this office space. Our team arrived quickly to help stop the spread of water and extra... READ MORE



Residential Fire St. Charles IL,


This is a residential Fire in St. Charles Illinois . Notice the extent of the smoke and soot damage. the Fire was on multiple levels throughout the finished Hom... READ MORE



Residential Fire St. Charles IL,


This is a residential Fire in St. Charles Illinois . Notice the extent of the smoke and soot damage. the Fire was on multiple levels throughout the finished Hom... READ MORE



Residential Fire St. Charles IL,


This is a residential Fire in St. Charles Illinois . Notice the extent of the smoke and soot damage. the Fire was on multiple levels throughout the finished Hom... READ MORE



Residential Mold Job


This Is a Residential Mold case in St. Charles Illinois. Customer had slow leaking pipe which led to Mold Build up. After Mold Remediation structure was clean a... READ MORE



Commercial Water Loss St. Charles Illinois


This elementary school in St. Charles Illinois was flooded as a result of a broken pipe which affected several school rooms, hallways and closets. Our... READ MORE